IF YOU LIVE IN (OR YOUR PRINCIPAL PLACE OF BUSINESS IS IN) THE UNITED STATES, PLEASE READ THE BINDING ARBITRATION CLAUSE AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER IN SECTION 15.
IT AFFECTS HOW DISPUTES ARE RESOLVED.
These terms (“Terms”) cover the use of all of our products, websites, and services (the “Services”).
You accept these Terms by creating an account, through your use of the Services,
or by continuing to use the Services after being notified of a change to these Terms.
Your privacy is very important to us.
Please read the Gen Nine Privacy Statement (the "Privacy Statement") as it describes the types of data we collect from you and your devices ("Data") and how we use your Data.
The Privacy Statement also describes how Gen Nine uses your content, which is your communications with others;
postings or feedback submitted by you to Gen Nine via the Services;
and the files, photos, documents, audio, digital works, and videos that you upload, store or share through the Services ("Your Content").
By using the Services or agreeing to these Terms, you consent to Gen Nine’s collection, use and disclosure of Your Content and Data as described in the Privacy Statement.
Many of our Services allow you to store or share Your Content or receive material from others.
We don’t claim ownership of Your Content. Your Content remains Your Content and you are responsible for it.
When you share Your Content with other people, you understand that they may be able to,
on a worldwide basis, use, save, record, reproduce, transmit, display and delete Your Content without compensating you.
If you do not want others to have that ability, do not use the Services to share Your Content.
You represent and warrant that for the duration of these Terms,
you have (and will have) all the rights necessary for Your Content that is uploaded, stored, or shared on or through the Services and that
the collection, use, and retention of Your Content will not violate any law or rights of others.
Gen Nine cannot be held responsible for Your Content or the material others upload, store or share using the Services.
To the extent necessary to provide the Services to you and others,
to protect you and the Services, and to improve Gen Nine products and services,
you grant to Gen Nine a worldwide and royalty-free intellectual property license to use Your Content,
for example, to make copies of, retain, transmit, reformat, display, and distribute via communication tools Your Content on the Services.
If you publish Your Content in areas of the Service where it is available broadly online without restrictions,
Your Content may appear in demonstrations or materials that promote the Service. Some of the Services are supported by advertising.
We do not use what you say in email, chat, video calls or voice mail, or your documents, photos or other personal files to target advertising to you.
Our advertising policies are covered in detail in the Privacy Statement.
Code of Conduct
By agreeing to these Terms, you’re agreeing that, when using the Services, you will follow these rules:
- Don’t do anything illegal.
- Don’t engage in any activity that exploits, harms, or threatens to harm children.
- Don’t send spam. Spam is unwanted or unsolicited bulk email, postings, contact requests, SMS (text messages), or instant messages.
- Don’t publicly display or use the Services to share inappropriate Content or material (involving, for example, nudity, bestiality, pornography, graphic violence, or criminal activity).
- Don’t engage in activity that is false or misleading (e.g., asking for money under false pretenses, impersonating someone else, manipulating the Services to increase play count, or affect rankings, ratings, or comments).
- Don’t circumvent any restrictions on access to or availability of the Services.
- Don’t engage in activity that is harmful to you, the Services, or others (e.g., transmitting viruses, stalking, posting terrorist content, communicating hate speech, or advocating violence against others).
- Don’t infringe upon the rights of others (e.g., unauthorized sharing of copyrighted music or other copyrighted material, resale or other distribution of Bing maps, or photographs).
- Don’t engage in activity that violates the privacy of others.
- Don’t help others break these rules.
Enforcement. If you violate these Terms, we may stop providing Services to you or we may close your Gen Nine account or accounts. We may also block delivery of a communication (like email or instant message) to or from the Services in an effort to enforce these Terms or we may remove or refuse to publish Your Content for any reason. When investigating alleged violations of these Terms, Gen Nine reserves the right to review Your Content in order to resolve the issue. However, we cannot monitor the entire Services and make no attempt to do so.
Using the Services & Support
You’ll need a Gen Nine account to access many of the Services. Your Gen Nine account lets you sign in to products, websites and services provided by Gen Nine and some Gen Nine partners.
- Creating an Account. You can create a Gen Nine account by signing up online. You agree not to use any false, inaccurate or misleading information when signing up for your Gen Nine account. If you create a Gen Nine account on behalf of an entity, such as your business or employer, you represent that you have the legal authority to bind that entity to these Terms. You cannot transfer your Gen Nine account to another user or entity. To protect your account, keep your account details and password confidential. You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your Gen Nine account.
- Account Use. You must use your Gen Nine account to keep it active. This means you must sign in at least once in a one-year period to keep your Gen Nine account, and associated Services, active, unless provided otherwise in an offer for a paid portion of the Services. If you don’t sign in during this time, we will assume your Gen Nine account is inactive and will close it for you. Please see section 4(a)(iv)(2) for the consequences of a closed Gen Nine account. If we reasonably suspect that your Gen Nine account is being used by a third party fraudulently (for example, as a result of an account compromise), Gen Nine may suspend your account until you can reclaim ownership. Based on the nature of the compromise, we may be required to disable access to some or all of Your Content.
- Kids and Accounts. By using the Services, you represent that you have either reached the age of "majority" where you live or have valid parent or legal guardian consent to be bound by these Terms. If you do not know whether you have reached the age of majority where you live, or do not understand this section, please ask your parent or legal guardian for help before you create a Gen Nine account. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a minor that creates a Gen Nine account, you accept these Terms on the minor’s behalf and are responsible for all use of the Gen Nine account or Services, including purchases, whether the minor’s account is now open or created later.
Closing Your Account.
- You can cancel specific Services or close your Gen Nine account at any time and for any reason. When you ask us to close your Gen Nine account, we will put it in a suspended state for 60 days just in case you change your mind. After that 60-day period, your Gen Nine account will be closed. Please see section 4(a)(iv)(2) below for a detailed explanation as to what happens when your Gen Nine account is closed. Logging back in during that 60-day period will reactivate your Gen Nine account.
If your Services are canceled or your Gen Nine account is closed (whether by you or us), a few things happen. First, your right to use the Services stops immediately and your license to use the software related to the Services ends. Second, we’ll delete Data or Your Content associated with your Gen Nine account or will otherwise disassociate it from you and your Gen Nine account (unless we are required by law to keep it). You should have a regular backup plan as Gen Nine won’t be able to retrieve Your Content or Data once your account is closed. Third, you may lose access to material or products you’ve acquired.
- Work or School Accounts. You can sign into certain Gen Nine services with a work or school email address. If you do, you agree that the owner of the domain associated with your email address may control and administer your account, and access and process your data, including the contents of your communications and files. You further agree that your use of the services may be subject to the agreements that Gen Nine has with you or your organization and these terms do not apply. If you use a work or school email address to access Services covered under these Terms, you may be prompted to update the email address associated with your Gen Nine account in order to continue accessing such Services.
- Additional Equipment/Data Plans. To use many of the Services, you’ll need an internet connection and/or data/cellular plan. You might also need additional equipment, like a smart phone, wearable device, headset, camera or microphone. You are responsible for providing all connections, plans, and/or equipment needed to use the Services and for paying the fees charged by the provider(s) of your connections, plans, and equipment. Those fees are in addition to any fees you pay us for the Services and we will not reimburse you for such fees. Check with your provider(s) to determine if there are any such fees that may apply to you.
- Service Notifications. When there’s something important to tell you about a Service you use, we’ll send you Service notifications to the email associated with your Gen Nine account. If you gave us your phone number in connection with your Gen Nine account, then we may send Service notifications to you via SMS (text message), including to verify your identity before registering your mobile phone number. Data or messaging rates may apply when receiving notifications via SMS.
Using Third-Party Apps and Services
Using Third-Party Apps and Services.
The Services may allow you to access or acquire products, services, websites, links, content, material, games or applications from third parties (companies or people who aren’t Gen Nine) ("Third-Party Apps and Services").
Many of our Services also help you find Third-Party Apps and Services, and you understand that you are directing our Services to provide Third-Party Apps and Services to you.
The Third-Party Apps and Services may also allow you to store Your Content or Data with the publisher, provider, or operator of the Third-Party Apps and Services.
You should review any additional terms and privacy policies before acquiring or using any Third-Party Apps and Services. Any additional terms do not modify any of these Terms.
You are responsible for your dealings with third parties. Gen Nine does not license any intellectual property to you as part of any Third-Party Apps and Services and is not responsible for information provided by third parties.
The Services, Third-Party Apps and Services, or material or products offered through the Services may be unavailable from time to time, may be offered for a limited time, or may vary depending on your region or device.
If you change the location associated with your Gen Nine account, you may need to re-acquire the material or applications that were available to you and paid for in your previous region.
We strive to keep the Services up and running; however, all online services suffer occasional disruptions and outages, and Gen Nine is not liable for any disruption or loss you may suffer as a result. In the event of an outage, you may not be able to retrieve Your Content or Data that you’ve stored.
We recommend that you regularly backup Your Content that you store on the Services or store using Third-Party Apps and Services.
Updates to the Services or Software, and Changes to These Terms
We may change these Terms at any time, and we’ll tell you when we do. Using the Services after the changes become effective means you agree to the new terms.
If you don’t agree to the new terms, you must stop using the Services, close your Gen Nine account and, if you are a parent or guardian, help your minor child close his or her Gen Nine account.
Sometimes you’ll need software updates to keep using the Services.
We may automatically check your version of the software and download software updates or configuration changes.
You may also be required to update the software to continue using the Services.
Such updates are subject to these Terms unless other terms accompany the updates, in which case, those other terms apply.
Gen Nine isn’t obligated to make any updates available and we don’t guarantee that we will support the version of the system for which you licensed the software.
Additionally, there may be times when we need to remove or change features or functionality of the Service or stop providing a Service or access to Third-Party Apps and Services altogether.
Except to the extent required by applicable law, we have no obligation to provide a re-download or replacement of any material, Digital Goods (defined in section 14(k)), or applications previously purchased.
We may release the Services or their features in a beta version, which may not work correctly or in the same way the final version may work.
So that you can use material protected with digital rights management (DRM), like some music, games, movies and more, DRM software may automatically contact an online rights server and download and install DRM updates.
Unless accompanied by a separate Gen Nine license agreement (for example, if you are using a Gen Nine application that is included with and a part of a mobile device, then the Gen Nine Software License Terms govern such software, and except as provided otherwise in this agreement.
If you comply with these Terms, we grant you the right to install and use one copy of the software per device on a worldwide basis for use by only one person at a time as part of your use of the Services.
The software or website that is part of the Services may include third-party code. Any third-party scripts or code, linked to or referenced from the software or website, are licensed to you by the third parties that own such code, not by Gen Nine.
Notices, if any, for the third-party code are included for your information only.
The software is licensed, not sold, and Gen Nine reserves all rights to the software not expressly granted by Gen Nine, whether by implication, estoppel, or otherwise. This license does not give you any right to, and you may not:
- circumvent or bypass any technological protection measures in or relating to the software or Services;
- disassemble, decompile, decrypt, hack, emulate, exploit, or reverse engineer any software or other aspect of the Services that is included in or accessible through the Services, except and only to the extent that the applicable copyright law expressly permits doing so;
- separate components of the software or Services for use on different devices;
- publish, copy, rent, lease, sell, export, import, distribute, or lend the software or the Services, unless Gen Nine expressly authorizes you to do so;
- transfer the software, any software licenses, or any rights to access or use the Services;
- use the Services in any unauthorized way that could interfere with anyone else’s use of them or gain access to any service, data, account, or network;
- enable access to the Services or modify any Gen Nine-authorized device by unauthorized third-party applications.
If you purchase a Service, then these payment terms apply to your purchase and you agree to them.
If there is a charge associated with a portion of the Services, you agree to pay that charge.
The price stated for the Services excludes all applicable taxes and currency exchange settlements, unless stated otherwise.
The price for paid products includes a charge for the product and a charge for taxes. You are solely responsible for paying such taxes or other charges.
Taxes are calculated based on your location at the time your Gen Nine account was registered.
We may suspend or cancel the Services if we do not receive an on time, full payment from you.
Suspension or cancellation of the Services for non-payment could result in a loss of access to and use of your account and its content.
Connecting to the Internet via a corporate or other private network which masks your location may cause charges to be different from those displayed for your actual location.
- Your Billing Account.
To pay the charges for a Service, you will be asked to provide a payment method at the time you sign up for that Service.
You can access and change your billing information and payment method on the account management page.
Additionally, you agree to permit Gen Nine to use any updated account information regarding your selected payment method provided by your issuing bank or the applicable payment network.
You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and payment method details, so we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed in connection with your transactions.
Changes made to your billing account will not affect charges we submit to your billing account before we could reasonably act on your changes to your billing account.
By providing Gen Nine with a payment method, you (i) represent that you are authorized to use the payment method that you provided and that any payment information you provide is true and accurate;
(ii) authorize Gen Nine to charge you for the Services or available content using your payment method;
and (iii) authorize Gen Nine to charge you for any paid feature of the Services that you choose to sign up for or use while these Terms are in force.
We may bill you (a) in advance; (b) at the time of purchase; (c) shortly after purchase; or (d) on a recurring basis for subscription Services.
Also, we may charge you up to the amount you have approved, and we will notify you in advance of any change in the amount to be charged for recurring subscription Services.
We may bill you at the same time for more than one of your prior billing periods for amounts that haven't previously been processed.
- Recurring Payments.
When you purchase the Services on a subscription basis (e.g., monthly, every 3 months or annually (as applicable)),
you acknowledge and agree that you are authorizing recurring payment,
and payments shall be made to Gen Nine by the method you have chosen at the recurring intervals chosen by you,
until the subscription for that Service is terminated by you or by Gen Nine.
By authorizing recurring payments, you are authorizing Gen Nine to process such payments as either electronic debits or fund transfers, or as electronic drafts from your designated account (in the case of Automated Clearing House or similar payments),
or as charges to your designated account (in the case of credit card or similar payments) (collectively, "Electronic Payments").
Subscription fees are generally billed or charged in advance of the applicable subscription period.
If any payment is returned unpaid or if any credit card or similar transaction is rejected or denied,
Gen Nine or its service providers reserve the right to collect any applicable return item, rejection or insufficient funds fee and to process any such payment as an Electronic Payment.
- Automatic Renewal.
Provided that automatic renewals are allowed in your state, you may choose for Services to automatically renew at the end of a fixed service period.
We will remind you by email before any Services renew for a new term, and notify you of any price changes in accordance with section 9(k).
Once we have reminded you that you elected to automatically renew the Services, we may automatically renew your Services at the end of the current service period and charge you the then current price for the renewal term, unless you have chosen to cancel the Services as described below.
We will also remind you that we will bill your chosen payment method for the Services renewal, whether it was on file on the renewal date or provided later.
We will also provide you with instructions on how you may cancel the Services. You must cancel the Services before the renewal date to avoid being billed for the renewal.
- Online Statement and Errors.
Gen Nine will provide you with an online billing statement on the account management page where you can view and print your statement.
This is the only billing statement that we provide.
If we make an error on your bill, you must tell us within 90 days after the error first appears on your bill.
We will then promptly investigate the charge.
If you do not tell us within that time, you release us from all liability and claims of loss resulting from the error and we won't be required to correct the error or provide a refund.
If Gen Nine has identified a billing error, we will correct that error within 90 days.
- Refund Policy.
Unless otherwise provided by law or by a particular Service offer, all purchases are final and non-refundable.
If you believe that Gen Nine has charged you in error, you must contact us within 90 days of such charge.
No refunds will be given for any charges more than 90 days old.
We reserve the right to issue refunds or credits at our sole discretion.
If we issue a refund or credit, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund in the future.
This refund policy does not affect any statutory rights that may apply.
- Canceling the Services.
You may cancel a Service at any time, with or without cause.
To cancel a Service and request a refund, if you are entitled to one, visit the account management page.
You should refer back to the offer describing the Services as (i) you may not receive a refund at the time of cancellation;
(ii) you may be obligated to pay cancellation charges;
(iii) you may be obligated to pay all charges made to your billing account for the Services before the date of cancellation;
or (iv) you may lose access to and use of your account when you cancel the Services.
If you cancel, your access to the Services ends at the end of your current Service period or, if we bill your account on a periodic basis, at the end of the period in which you canceled.
- Trial-Period Offers.
If you are taking part in any trial-period offer, you must cancel the trial Service(s) by the end of the trial period to avoid incurring new charges, unless we notify you otherwise.
If you do not cancel the trial Service(s) by the end of the trial period, we may charge you for the Service(s).
- Promotional Offers.
From time to time, Gen Nine may offer Services for a trial period during which Gen Nine will not charge you for the Services. Gen Nine reserves the right to charge you for such Services (at the normal rate) in the event that Gen Nine determines (in its reasonable discretion) that you are breaching the terms and conditions of the offer.
- Price Changes.
We may change the price of the Services at any time and if you have a recurring purchase, we will notify you by email at least 15 days before the price change.
If you do not agree to the price change, you must cancel and stop using the Services before the price change takes effect.
If there is a fixed term and price for your Service offer, that price will remain in force for the fixed term.
- Payments to You.
If we owe you a payment, then you agree to timely and accurately provide us with any information we need to get that payment to you. You are responsible for any taxes and charges you may incur as a result of this payment to you.
You must also comply with any other conditions we place on your right to any payment. If you receive a payment in error, we may reverse or require return of the payment.
You agree to cooperate with us in our efforts to do this. We may also reduce the payment to you without notice to adjust for any previous overpayment.
Contracting Entity, Choice of Law, Jurisdiction
- Contracting Entity. "Gen Nine" in these Terms mean Gen Nine, Inc., 201 E. Jefferson St., Louisville KY 40202.
- Choice of Law and Place to Resolve Disputes. If you live in (or, if a business, your principal place of business is in) the United States, the laws of the state where you live govern all claims, regardless of conflict of laws principles, except that the Federal Arbitration Act governs all provisions relating to arbitration.
You and we irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state or federal courts in Jefferson County, Kentucky, for all disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms or the Services that are heard in court (excluding arbitration and small claims court).
GEN NINE, AND OUR AFFILIATES, RESELLERS, DISTRIBUTORS, AND VENDORS, MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, GUARANTEES OR CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT WE PROVIDE THE SERVICES ON AN "AS IS" BASIS "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." YOU BEAR THE ENTIRE RISK OF USING THE SERVICES.
GEN NINE DOESN'T GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER YOUR LOCAL LAW, WE EXCLUDE ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING FOR MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
YOU MAY HAVE CERTAIN RIGHTS UNDER YOUR LOCAL LAW. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS IS INTENDED TO AFFECT THOSE RIGHTS, IF THEY ARE APPLICABLE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT COMPUTER AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS ARE NOT FAULT-FREE AND OCCASIONAL PERIODS OF DOWNTIME OCCUR.
WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT CONTENT LOSS WON'T OCCUR, NOR DO WE GUARANTEE ANY CONNECTION TO OR TRANSMISSION FROM THE COMPUTER NETWORKS.
Limitation of Liability
If you have any basis for recovering damages (including breach of these Terms), you agree that your exclusive remedy is to recover, from Gen Nine or any affiliates, resellers, distributors, Third-Party Apps and Services providers, and vendors, direct damages up to an amount equal to your Services fee for the month during which the breach occurred (or up to $10.00 if the Services are free).
You can't recover any other damages or losses, including direct, consequential, lost profits, special, indirect, incidental, or punitive.
These limitations and exclusions apply even if this remedy doesn't fully compensate you for any losses or fails of its essential purpose or if we knew or should have known about the possibility of the damages.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, these limitations and exclusions apply to anything or any claims related to these Terms, the Services, or the software related to the Services.
The terms before and after section 14 apply generally to all Services.
Binding Arbitration and Class Action Waiver
Binding Arbitration and Class Action Waiver If You Live In (or If a Business Your Principal Place of Business Is In) the United States.
We hope we never have a dispute, but if we do, you and we agree to try for 60 days to resolve it informally.
If we can’t, you and we agree to binding individual arbitration before the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") under the Federal Arbitration Act ("FAA"), and not to sue in court in front of a judge or jury.
Instead, a neutral arbitrator will decide and the arbitrator’s decision will be final except for a limited right of review under the FAA.
Class action lawsuits, class-wide arbitrations, private attorney-general actions, and any other proceeding where someone acts in a representative capacity aren’t allowed.
Nor is combining individual proceedings without the consent of all parties.
"We," "our," and "us" includes Gen Nine, and Gen Nine’s affiliates and, if you use mobile services, your mobile phone carrier.
- Disputes Covered—Everything Except IP. The term "dispute" is as broad as it can be.
It includes any claim or controversy between you and us concerning the Services, the software related to the Services, the Services’ or software’s price, your Gen Nine account, or these Terms, under any legal theory including contract, warranty, tort, statute, or regulation, except disputes relating to the enforcement or validity of your, your licensors’, our, or our licensors’ intellectual property rights.
- Mail a Notice of Dispute First.
If you have a dispute and our customer service representatives can’t resolve it, send a Notice of Dispute by U.S. Mail to
Gen Nine, Inc., 201 E. Jefferson St., Louisville KY 40202
(or to your mobile phone carrier at its principal place of business in the United States marked ATTN: Legal Department).
Tell us your name, address, how to contact you, what the problem is, and what you want.
We’ll do the same if we have a dispute with you. After 60 days, you or we may start an arbitration if the dispute is unresolved.
If the class action waiver is found to be illegal or unenforceable as to all or some parts of a dispute, then those parts won’t be arbitrated but will proceed in court, with the rest proceeding in arbitration.
If any other provision of section 15 is found to be illegal or unenforceable, that provision will be severed but the rest of section 15 still applies.
- Mobile Phone Carrier as Third-Party Beneficiary.
If you use mobile services, your mobile phone carrier is a third-party beneficiary of your agreement with Gen. Your mobile phone carrier agrees to do everything Gen Nine agrees to do in section 15.
- Miscellaneous. This section, and sections 1, 9 (for amounts incurred before the end of these Terms), 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, and those that by their terms apply after the Terms end will survive any termination or cancellation of these Terms.
We may assign these Terms, in whole or in part, at any time without notice to you. You may not assign your rights or obligations under these Terms or transfer any rights to use the Services.
This is the entire agreement between you and Gen Nine for your use of the Services. It supersedes any prior agreements between you and Gen Nine regarding your use of the Services.
All parts of these Terms apply to the maximum extent permitted by relevant law. If a court or arbitrator holds that we can't enforce a part of these Terms as written, we may replace those terms with similar terms to the extent enforceable under the relevant law, but the rest of these Terms won't change.
Section 15(i) says what happens if parts of section 15 (arbitration and class action waiver) are found to be illegal or unenforceable. Section 15(i) prevails over this section if inconsistent with it.
Except for section 15 (arbitration and class action waiver) these Terms are solely for your and our benefit; they aren’t for the benefit of any other person, except for Gen Nine’s successors and assigns.
Export Laws. You must comply with all domestic and international export laws and regulations that apply to the software and/or Services, which include restrictions on destinations, end users, and end use.
Gen Nine does not consider or accept unsolicited proposals or ideas, including without limitation ideas for new products, technologies, promotions, product names, product feedback and product improvements ("Unsolicited Feedback"). If you send any Unsolicited Feedback to Gen Nine through the Services or otherwise, you acknowledge and agree that Gen Nine shall not be under any obligation of confidentiality with respect to the Unsolicited Feedback.
Notices and procedure for making claims of intellectual property infringement.
Gen Nine respects the intellectual property rights of third parties.
If you wish to send a notice of intellectual property infringement, including claims of copyright infringement, please send them to Gen Nine, Inc. 201 E. Jefferson St., Louisville KY 40202.
Gen Nine uses the processes set out in Title 17, United States Code, Section 512 to respond to notices of copyright infringement.
In appropriate circumstances, Gen Nine may also disable or terminate accounts of users of Gen Nine services who may be repeat infringers.
Copyright and trademark notices.
The Services are copyright © 2016 Gen Nine, Inc. and/or its suppliers, 201 E. Jefferson St., Louisville KY 40202.
Gen Nine and the names, logos, and icons of all Gen Nine products, software, and services may be either trademarks or registered trademarks of Gen Nine in the United States and/or other countries.
The names of actual companies and products may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
Gen Nine does not provide medical or any other health care advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition, diet, fitness, or wellness program.
Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of information you accessed on or through the Services.